- 2X-225X extended zoom magnification using high-resolution Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 10X and 25X eyepieces, and 0.3X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- High-resolution ZM series optics provide improved sharpness with lower distortion
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 14MP USB 3.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- A 150W halogen illuminator with 35" heavy-duty fiber-optic ring-light provides the smoothest overhead lighting possible. Active cooling and auto-shutoff avoids overheating in strenuous environments.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Extreme widefield optical system offering crystal clear sharp images
- 3D dual arm boom stand allows you to point microscope head in any directions desired
- Powerful 150W halogen light illuminator offering shadow free even illumination
- Auto-shut-off design for electrical safety, and slot ready for color filters
- 14MP USB 3.0 digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This is a trinocular 2X-225X extreme widefield zoom stereo microscope with 14MP digital image system, providing super crystal clear sharp images. It comes with a trinocular zoom microscope with two pairs of 30mm extreme widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a versatile 3D double-arm boom stand, and a 150W fiber optic halogen ring illuminator. The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features. The 3D boom stand allows you to rotate the microscope head around three different axes; that is, you can point the microscope head in any direction you wish. This microscope offers super high resolution, extreme widefield of view, super wide magnifying zoom range (112:1), and extremely large working distance (14", 356mm). It is an ideal instrument for engravers, gemologists, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry.
- 2X-225X Extreme Widefield Stereo Zoom Microscope with High Resolution Image System!
- 14" (350mm) Extremely Large Working Distance!
- (112:1) Extremely Wide Zoom Range!
- 150W Fiber Optic Halogen Ring Illumination
- Super High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Erect Stereo Sharp Images with Extreme Widefield of View
- Accurate Alignment Ensures Hours of Fatigue-Free Viewing
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- 45° Inclined Trinocular Head with Extreme Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces
- 30mm WF10X/22 Extreme Widefield Eyepieces (see the difference in the above picture)
- Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- 3D Double-Arm Boom Stand Allows Pointing Microscope Head in Any Direction You Wish, Covering Large Working Area
- Heavy-Duty Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Head: 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/22 and WF25X/9
- Objective: 0.67-4.5X
- Barlow Lenses: 0.3X and 2X
- Zoom Range: 112:1
- Diopter Adjustment: ±5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 14" (350mm)
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Power Supply: 220v UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Weight: 75 lbs (34 kg)
- Packages: 2 (53 lbs and 22 lbs)
- Sensor: ONSemi (color)
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.138x4.603mm
- Pixel Size: 1.4 µm
- Resolution: 14MP
- Frame Rate: 54fps @1024x822, 21fps @2048x1644, 6.2fps @4096x3286
- Sensitivity: 0.724V/ Lux-sec (550nm)
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB3.0 port for maximum speed
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of WF10X/22 Extreme Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces
- One Pair of WF25X/9 Extreme Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces
- Two Barlow Lenses: 0.3X & 2X
- One 3D Double-Arm Boom Stand with Focusing Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- One 150W Halogen Light Source
- One Fiber Optic Ring Light with Mounting Adapter
- User's Manual for the Microscope
- One 14MP USB3.0 Color Digital Image System with Reduction Lens
- One CD with Software, Driver and Step-by-Step User's Instructions for the Camera
- Two Camera Adapters
- Article number: