- 2X-225X extended zoom magnification using high-resolution Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 10X and 25X eyepieces, and 0.3X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- High-resolution ZM series optics provide improved sharpness with lower distortion
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 2X-225X continuous zoom magnification with super great flatness and contrast
- Extreme widefield fully-coated optical system offering top quality sharp images
- 5-3/4" (145mm) extremely large field of view and 14" (350mm) extremely large working distance
- 3D boom stand allows you to point microscope head in any directions desired
- Trinocular port for adding photo or video capability
This top quality trinocular stereo zoom microscope is a fully coated optical system with super high resolution. It offers sharp clear images with extremely great flatness and contrast. It comes with 2X-225X extreme widefield optics and 3D dual-arm boom stand that allows you to point microscope head in any directions desired. This microscope offers 5-3/4" (145mm) extremely large field of view, 14" (350mm) extremely large working distance and 112.5:1 extremely large zoom ratio. It is an ideal instrument for those who require precision-oriented observation.
- Extreme High Resolution with Super Great Flatness and Contrast, Giving Sharp and Clear Images
- Trinocular Head with Super Widefield and High-eyepoint Eyepieces
- Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- Large Working Distance
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Viewing
- Heavy-duty 3D Dual-arm Boom Stand with Solid Base
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45-degree inclined 360-degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm extreme widefield WH10X/22 and WH25X/9
- Barlow Lens: 0.3X and 2.0X extreme widefield
- Objective Zoom Range: 0.2-22.5X
- Zoom Ratio: 112.5 : 1
- Working Distance: 14" (350mm)
- Field of View: 5-3/4" (145mm)
- Diopter Adjustment: +/- 5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- One Extreme Widefield Trinocular Stereo Microscope Head
- One Pair of Extreme Widefield WH10X/22 Eyepieces
- One Pair of Extreme Widefield WH25X/9 Eyepieces
- One Extreme Widefield 0.3X Barlow Lens
- One Extreme Widefield 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One 3D Double-Arm boom Stand with Focusing Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Article number: