- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- The simul-focal trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera, and can be used simultaneously with both eyepieces.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 10MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- A 150W halogen illuminator with 35" heavy-duty fiber-optic ring-light provides the smoothest overhead lighting possible. Active cooling and auto-shutoff avoids overheating in strenuous environments.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-90X zoom magnification with great flatness & contrast
- Super widefield optics offer crystal clear stereo images
- 2-1/2" super widefield view and 8" large working distance
- 150W Fiber optic ring illuminator with dimmer
- 10MP USB 2.0 digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This microscope features a unique simul-focal optical system with an adjustable trinocular port to enable well-focused clear images on your computer/video screen while simultaneously obtaining sharp, focused images through the eyepieces. Most trinocular microscopes allow you to view either through the trinocular port or the eyepieces only, forcing you to switch between the two. Since these trinocular ports are not simul-focal with the rest of the microscope optical system, you have to re-focus the microscope after each switch. This microscope, however, erases this step by providing simul-focal viewing. Especially convenient for quality-control inspections, teaching demonstrations, and many other industry applications, your colleagues or students can simultaneously view clear images shown through the trinocular port while you work through the eyepieces.
This microscope comes with a simul-focal trinocular head, a single-arm heavy-duty boom stand and a 150W fiber optical illuminator. This microscope offers high resolution, crystal clear images, large magnifying zoom range, and long working distance. The 45-degree inclined trinocular head and high-eyepoint design ensures comfortable observation, including eyeglass wearers. In addition, the rubber eye-guards provide further comfort. The trinocular port also allows the ability to add photographic or video capability. The single-arm boom stand gives your microscope the flexibility to cover large working area. This package deal includes a 10MP USB2.0 camera.
The 10MP USB2.0 digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
+ Have well-focused, clear images on your computer/video screen and through the eyepieces at the same time.
+ No need to switch between the trinocular port and the eyepieces
+ No need to re-focus the microscope after each "switch"
+ Sharp stereo images over a super widefield view
+ High resolution with great flatness and contrast
+ Crystal clear original true-color images
+ Covers large working area
+ Rugged solid cast steel base finished with stain resistant enamel
- Article number: