- 3.5X-45X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses and a 0.5X Barlow lens.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- The simul-focal trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera, and can be used simultaneously with both eyepieces.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- The lightweight 8W fluorescent ring-light produces a smooth, encompassing field of light for use with any application.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Simultaneously views clear images through trinocular port and eyepieces
- 3.5X-45X zoom magnification power; 2-1/2" (65mm) large field view; 8" (200mm) working distance
- 3D double-arm boom stand allows you to point microscope head in any direction desired
- Fluorescent cool, even and bright illumination
This microscopy system includes a simul-focal trinocular stereo microscope and a fluorescent ring light. It is great instrument for industry inspections in semiconductor & electronics, gemology, and engraving applications.
The microscope features a unique simul-focal optical system with an adjustable trinocular port to enable well-focused clear images on your computer or video screen while simultaneously obtaining sharp, focused images through the eyepieces. Traditional trinocular stereo microscopes allow you to view either through the trinocular port or the eyepieces only, forcing you to switch between the two. Since these trinocular ports are not simul-focal with the rest of the microscope optical system, you have to re-focus the microscope after each switch. The current microscope, however, erases this step by providing simul-focal viewing. Especially convenient for quality-control inspections, teaching demonstrations, and many other industry applications, your colleagues or students can simultaneously view clear images shown through the trinocular port while you work through the eyepieces. The microscope comes with a simul-focal trinocular head, super widefield optics, and a double-arm heavy-duty boom stand, offering crystal clear images, large magnifying zoom range, and long working distance. The double-arm boom stand lets the user manipulate the microscope head around three different axes (x, y, and z) and to maneuver the microscope head in any direction desired.
+ Have well-focused clear images on your computer or video screen and through the eyepieces at the same time.
+ No need to switch between the trinocular port and the eyepieces
+ No need to re-focus the microscope after each "switch"
+ Sharp stereo images over a super widefield view
+ High resolution with great flatness and contrast
+ Crystal clear original true-color images
+ Covers large working area
+ 3-Degree freedom design allowing the microscope head to be pointed in any direction
+ Rugged solid cast steel base finished with stain resistant enamel
- Head: 45-degree inclined, 360-degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20 eyepieces
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X
- Objective: 0.7X-4.5X
- Zoom Range: 13:1
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs
- Package: 2 (60 lbs & 15 lbs)
- One Trinocular Simul-Focal Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One Super Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand with Focus Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- One 8W Fluorescent Ring Light
- One Ring Light Mounting Adapter
- Article number: