- 3.5X-45X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses and a 0.5X Barlow lens.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Includes a 1080p/2MP multi-function camera with built-in recording that can stream live video over HDMI and connect to a computer using USB
- The 144-LED ring-light produces an encompassing field of bright light with reduced shadows for use with any application, and it uses a convenient control module to adjust brightness.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-45X continuous stereo zoom magnification power
- Cool and diffuse 144-LED ring-light
- 2-1/2" (65mm) SUPER widefield of view and up to 8" (200mm) working distance
- 3D boom-stand for extreme flexibility in positioning
- 1080p live-view imaging system with HDMI and USB
This trinocular zoom stereo microscope gives crystal clear sharp images across a wide 7X-45X magnification range (3.5X-22.5X with included 0.5X Barlow lens). The system includes a trinocular head with 30mm super widefield, high-eyepoint 10X eyepieces, a double-arm, heavy-duty boom-stand, a 144-LED ring-light, and a 1080p realtime imaging system. The 45 degree inclined trinocular and high-eyepoint design ensures an easy observation, especially for eyeglass wearers. The rubber eyeguards provide further comfort. The trinocular port enables to add photographic or video capability. The double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axes (x, y, and z), allowing you to point the microscope head toward to ANY direction.
The LED ring-light offers cool, diffuse illumination. The variable-intensity light-source provides a consistent illumination-pattern, ideal for variable subject-matter.
The imaging system features both standalone and computer modes, with HDMI and USB connectivity. As a standalone device, the camera can be attached to an HDMI monitor or television, and controlled with the included mouse. The HDMI output can achieve 1080p resolution at up to 60fps. Still images and video can be recorded, all while viewing a hi-res, smooth live feed. Connected to a computer, the included software allows for still-image and video capture. On Windows computers, a comprehensive set of measurement and editing tools expand the system's use across biological and industrial applications.
This microscope offers high resolution, 2-1/2" (65mm) super widefield of view, 13:1 magnifying zoom range (with Barlow lens) and up to 8" (200mm) working distance. It is an ideal instrument for research labs, gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in the semiconductor and/or electronic industry.
- 3.5X-45X Continuous Zoom Magnification Range
- Trinocular Design for High-Quality Photo, Video or PC Attachment
- Upright photo-tube for the included imaging system
- 30mm Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- 8" (200mm) Large Working Distance
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- Erect Sharp Stereo Images over a widefield of view
- High Resolution with great flatness and contrast
- Accurate Alignment ensuring fatigue-free comfortable observation
- Both Ocular Tubes with Adjustable Diopters
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- Versatile Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
- Double-arm design for 3-degree freedom, allowing placing microscope head toward to any direction
- Rugged solid cast steel base finished with stain-resistant enamel
- All metal mechanical components
- Rubber eye-guards included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X
- Zoom Range: 13:1
- Maximum Field of View: 2-1/2" (65mm)
- Minimum Field of View: 3/16" (4.75mm)
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Working distance: 8" (200mm)
- Boom stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Article number: