- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- The simul-focal trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera, and can be used simultaneously with both eyepieces.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 5MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- A 30W LED illuminator with 35" heavy-duty fiber-optic ring-light provides the smoothest overhead lighting possible. The cool, energy-efficient light-source with active cooling prevents excessive heat.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Simul-focal super widefield zoom stereo optical system boasts unique features
- Simultaneously viewing clear images through trinocular port and eyepieces
- 3D boom stand allows you to point microscope head in any direction desired
- Powerful 30W LED fiber-optic illumination
- Radiator and Cooling space allows no cooling off time after use
- 5MP USB 2.0 digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This microscope features a unique simul-focal optical system with an adjustable trinocular port to enable well-focused clear images on your computer/video screen while simultaneously obtaining sharp, focused images through the eyepieces. Most trinocular microscopes allow you to view either through the trinocular port or the eyepieces only, forcing you to switch between the two. Since these trinocular ports are not simul-focal with the rest of the microscope optical system, you have to re-focus the microscope after each switch. This microscope, however, erases this step by providing simul-focal viewing. Especially convenient for quality-control inspections, teaching demonstrations, and many other industry applications, your colleagues or students can simultaneously view clear images shown through the trinocular port while you work through the eyepieces.
This microscope comes with a simul-focal trinocular head, a pair of super widefield high-eyepoint 10X eyepieces, a double-arm heavy-duty boom stand, a 30 Watt LED fiber-optic ring light illuminator, and a 5MP Camera. This microscope offers high resolution, crystal clear images, large magnifying zoom range, and long working distance. The 45-degree inclined trinocular head and high-eyepoint design ensures comfortable observation, including eyeglass wearers. In addition, the rubber eye-guards provide further comfort. The trinocular port also allows the ability to add photographic or video capability. The double-arm boom stand lets the user manipulate the microscope head around three different axes (x, y, and z) and to maneuver the microscope head in any direction desired. The light source has a built-in heat filter for cool light . This LED light has radiator and cooling space which allows no cooling off time needed after use. It is an ideal instrument for anyone in the semiconductor and electronics industries, research labs, gemology, engraving, and serious collecting.
The 5MP USB2.0 digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
+ Have well-focused, clear images on your computer/video screen and through the eyepieces at the same time.
+ No need to switch between the trinocular port and the eyepieces
+ No need to re-focus the microscope after each "switch"
+ Sharp stereo images over a super widefield view
+ High resolution with great flatness and contrast
+ Crystal clear original true-color images
+ Covers large working area
+ 3-Degree freedom design allowing the microscope head to be pointed in any direction desired
+ Rugged solid cast steel base finished with stain resistant enamel
- Head: 45-degree inclined, 360-degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint (WF10X/20)
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X, 2.0X
- Zoom Range: 26:1
- Maximum Field of View: 2-1/2" (63.5mm)
- Minimum Field of View: 3/16" (4.76mm)
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Fiber Optic 30 Watt, 600 lumen LED Light Source with Variable Intensity
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Packages: 2
- Shipping Weight: 75 (60+15) lbs
- Sensor: Aptina MT9P001
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 5.7x4.28mm
- Pixel Size: 2.2
- Resolution: 5.1MP
- Frame Rate: 5@2592x1944, 18@1280x960, 60@640x480
- Sensitivity: 0.53 V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Trinocular Simul-Focal Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand
- One Focus Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- One 30W Variable Intensity LED Light Source
- One Fiber Optic Ring Light Attachment
- One 5MP USB2.0 Digital Camera with a reduction lense
- Two sizing adapters (23-30mm, 23-30.5mm)
- One USB cable
- Article number: