- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- The simul-focal trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera, and can be used simultaneously with both eyepieces.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 3MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- A 150W halogen illuminator with 35" heavy-duty fiber-optic ring-light provides the smoothest overhead lighting possible. Active cooling and auto-shutoff avoids overheating in strenuous environments.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-90X Simul-focal super widefield zoom stereo optical system boasts unique features
- Simultaneously viewing clear images through trinocular port and eyepieces
- 3D boom stand allows you to point microscope head in any direction desired
- Powerful 150W fiber optic halogen illuminator with Auto-shut-off switch and filter slot
- 3MP digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This system includes a simul-focal stereo microscope (SM-4TP), a 150 Watt fiber optic ring illuminator and a digital camera. The microscope features a unique simul-focal optical system with an adjustable trinocular port to enable well-focused clear images on your computer or video screen while simultaneously obtaining sharply focused images through the eyepieces. Most stereo microscopes allow you to view either through the trinocular port or the eyepieces only, forcing you to switch between the two. Since these trinocular ports are not simul-focal with the rest of the microscope optical system, you have to re-focus the microscope after each switch. The SM-4TP, however, erases this step by providing simul-focal viewing. Especially convenient for demonstrations, quality-controls, and many other applications, your customers or colleagues can simultaneously view clear images shown through the trinocular port while you work through the eyepieces. Mounted on a double-arm boom stand, the SM-4TP offers crystal clear images, large magnifying zoom range and long working distance. The fiber optic illuminator comes with an auto-shut-off switch for electricity safety and a slot for inserting color filters. The double-arm boom stand allows users to manipulate the microscope head around three different axes (x, y, and z) and to maneuver the head in any direction desired.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
This microscopy system is perfect for semiconductor & electronics, gemology and engraving applications.
- Simul-Focal Optical System Allows Simultaneous Observation Through Both the Eyepieces and the Trinocular Port
- Have well-focused, clear images on your computer or video Screen AND through the microscope eyepieces at the same time
- No need to switch between the trinocular port and the eyepieces
- No need to re-focus the microscope after each "switch"
- 30mm Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- Sharp stereo images over a super widefield view
- High resolution with great flatness and contrast
- Crystal clear original true-color images
- Versatile heavy-Duty Double-Arm Boom Stand
- Covers large working area
- 3-Degree Freedom design allowing the microscope head to be pointed in any direction
- Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- 3.5X-90X (26:1) Continuous Zoom Magnification Range
- 45-Degree Inclined Microscope Head
- 8" (200mm) Large Working Distance
- Upright Trinocular Tube for Attaching Digital Cameras, Video Camcorders or CCD Videos
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Comfortable Observation
- Both Ocular Tubes with Adjustable Diopters
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45-degree inclined, 360-degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint (WF10X/20)
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X and 2.0X super widefield
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Zoom Range: 26:1
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Field of View: 2-1/2" (65mm) super widefield view
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Sensor: Aptina MT9T001
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.55x4.92mm
- Pixel Size: 3.2
- Resolution: 3.1MP
- Frame Rate: 8@2048x1536, 22@1024x768, 43@680x510
- Sensitivity: 1.0V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Simul-Focal Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One pair of Super Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces: 10X
- One 0.5X Super Widefield Barlow Lens
- One 2.0X Super Widefield Barlow Lens
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand with Focusing Rack
- One 150W Fiber Optic Halogen Light Source
- One Fiber Optic Ring Light
- One Ring Adapter
- One 3MP Microscope USB Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- One CD with Software, Driver and Step-by-Step Instructions
- One 6' USB Cable
- Two Adapters
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual Included
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Article number: