- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 3MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- A 150W halogen illuminator with 35" heavy-duty fiber-optic ring-light provides the smoothest overhead lighting possible. Active cooling and auto-shutoff avoids overheating in strenuous environments.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-90X zoom magnification power offer crystal clear stereo images, super widefield view and large working distance
- Sturdy double-arm boom stand allows to point microscope head in any directions desired
- Powerful 150W fiber optic cool light halogen ring illumination with electricity auto-shut-off mechanism and color filter slot
- 3MP USB 2.0 digital camera for photos and videos on Windows, Mac, and Linux
This is a turnkey package of stereo inspection microscope with digital image system. It includes a trinocular 3.5X-90X zoom microscope, a 150-Watt fiber optic ring illuminator, and a 3MP high resolution USB digital camera. It provides crystal clear sharp images with high resolution. It is a complete inspection microscopy system for industry applications. With one pair of 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces (10X) and 0.5X and 2.0X Barlow lenses, the microscope offers super large zoom magnification range (26:1) and working distance (8"). The fiber optic illuminator includes a 35"-long metal-sheathed fiber optic ring light and a 150 Watt halogen light source with intensity-adjustable controls, providing even, cool and bright illumination. The versatile double-arm boom stand allows you to point microscope head in any directions desired. This package is an ideal instrument for research labs, gemologists and anyone in semiconductor or electronic industry.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
- Sensor: Aptina MT9T001
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.55x4.92mm
- Pixel Size: 3.2
- Resolution: 3.1MP
- Frame Rate: 8@2048x1536, 22@1024x768, 43@680x510
- Sensitivity: 1.0V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One pair of Super Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces: 10X
- One Super Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One Super Widefield 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand with Focusing Rack
- One 150W Fiber Optic Halogen Light Source
- One Fiber Optic Ring Light
- One Ring Adapter
- User's Manual Download
- One 3MP Microscope USB Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- One CD with Software, Driver and Step-by-Step Instructions
- One 6' USB Cable
- Two Adapters
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- Article number: