- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 18MP USB 3.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- A 30W LED illuminator with 35" heavy-duty fiber-optic ring-light provides the smoothest overhead lighting possible. The cool, energy-efficient light-source with active cooling prevents excessive heat.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-90X very large zoom magnification power with crisp sharp images
- 2-1/2" (65mm) SUPER widefield of view and 8" (200mm) working distance
- 3D boom stand allowing to point microscope head in any direction desired
- Powerful 30W LED fiber-optic illumination
- 18MP USB 3.0 digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This stereo industrial inspection microscopy system includes a trinocular 3.5-90X zoom microscope head, a double-arm boom and a 30 Watt LED fiber-optic ring light illuminator. It is a perfect inspection viewing system offering sharp crystal clear images. With 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces and super widefield reduction objective lenses, the microscope gives extremely large zoom magnification range (26:1) and large working distance (8"). The double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axes (x, y and z); that is, you can point the microscope head in any directions you wish. With the addition of the trinocular photo port, you can use a camera to view live images on a large or small-format monitor, as well as record the inspection process. The light source has a built-in heat filter for cool light . This LED light has radiator and cooling space which allows no cooling off time needed after use. This inspection microscopy system is great for both industrial and biological applications. It is an ideal instrument for research labs, gemologists, and anyone in semiconductor and electronic industries.
The 18MP USB3.0 digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
- A turnkey package of inspection microscope with a Fiber Optic Ring Light
- High quality trinocular zoom head offering crystal clear stereo images
- 3.5X-90X extremely large zoom magnification range
- Versatile double-arm boom stand covering large working area
- Turning microscope head around three different axis (x, y, and z)
- Allowing you to point microscope head in ANY direction you wish
- 45° inclined trinocular head with SUPER widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces
- SUPER widefield 30mm WF10X/20 eyepieces (10X power with 20mm field of view - see the difference in the above picture)
- High-resolution optical system with great flatness and contrast
- Sharp stereo erect images over a wide field of view
- Original true color microscopy images
- Dual eye tubes with adjustable diopter
- Extremely large working distance up to 8" (200mm)
- Sturdy cast metal boom stand finished with stain-resistant enamel
- Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long hour view
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lenses
- Full metal chrome-plated mechanical components
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Rubber eye guards included
- 30 watt LED fiber-optic light source with variable intensity
- Built-in Heat Filter
- Radiator and cooling space allows no cooling off time after use
- 6400 Degrees Kelvin Lamp Color Temperature
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard
- Excellent five (5) year manufacturer warranty
- One (1) year warranty for electrical accessories
- Head: 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm SUPER widefield high-eyepoint WF10X eyepieces with 20mm field of view
- Auxiliary Objective Lens: 0.5X, 2.0X
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Zoom Range: 26:1
- Diopter Adjustment: ±5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: up to 8" (200mm)
- Boom Stand: Boom Stand: 20" double arms (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Fiber Optic 30 Watt, 600 lumen LED Light Source with Variable Intensity
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Sensor: Aptina (color)
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.14x4.61mm
- Pixel Size: 1.25
- Resolution: 18.0MP
- Frame Rate: 32.2fps @ 1228x922, 18.1fps @ 2456x1842, 5.6fps @ 4912x3684
- Sensitivity: 0.62 V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB3.0 port for maximum speed
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield WF10X/20 Eyepieces
- Two Barlow Lenses: 0.5X, 2.0X
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand with Focus Rack
- One 30W Variable Intensity LED Light Source
- One Fiber Optic Ring Light Attachment
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- One 18MP USB3.0 Microscope Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- Two Mounting Adapters for the Camera
- One USB Cable
- One CD with Driver, Software and User's Instructions
- User's Manual
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs
- Package: 2 (55 lbs 20 lbs)
- Article number: