- 3.5X-45X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses and a 0.5X Barlow lens.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- The lightweight 8W fluorescent ring-light produces a smooth, encompassing field of light for use with any application.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-45X super widefield zoom magnification offering crystal clear erect images
- 3D boom stand allowing to point microscope head in any direction desired
- 2-1/2" (65mm) super widefield view and 8" (200mm) large working distance
- Powerful fluorescent ring light with mounting ring adapter
This binocular 3.5X-45X zoom stereo microscope with fluorescent ring light comes with a binocular head, super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, widefield Barlow lenses, a double-arm heavy-duty boom stand, and a fluorescent ring light. The high-eyepoint optic design ensures an easy and comfortable observation, especially for eyeglass wearers. The double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axis (x, y, and z), allowing you to point the microscope head in ANY direction. The fluorescent ring light comes with a mounting adapter. It provides cool, even and bright illumination. The microscope offers high resolution, super widefield of view, extreme large magnifying zoom range (13:1) and long working distance (8"). It gives crystal clear sharp images. It is an ideal instrument for research labs, gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry.
- A 3.5X-45X Large Zoom Power Microscopy System on Boom!
- Fluorescent Ring Light with Mounting Adapter Included
- Versatile Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
- Double-Arm Design for 3-Degree Freedom
- Able to Place Microscope Head Toward to Any Directions
- Upright Tube for USB Digital Camera, Video Camcorder or CCD Camera
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Erect Stereo Sharp Images over a SUPER Widefield of View
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Long Time Viewing
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head with SUPER Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces
- 30mm WF10X/20 SUPER Widefield Eyepieces (see the difference in the above picture)
- Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- 8" (200mm) Large Working Distance
- Heavy-Duty Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling binocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X
- Objective Zoom Range: 0.35-4.5X
- Zoom Ratio: 13:1
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Illumination: 8W fluorescent ring light
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- One Binocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One SUPER Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand with One Focus Rack
- One 8W Fluorescent Ring Light
- One Ring Mounting Adapter
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Article number: