40X-1000X Student Compound Microscope
- 40X to 1000X magnification range for studying a range of specimens including hair follicles, cells, and bacteria.
- An entry-level, cordless biological compound microscope with a 4-lens turret and a simplified traditional layout which is beneficial for students and other first-time users.
- Unlike many microscopes in its class, the M500-LED uses DIN industry-standard optics, making it compatible with a large selection of objective lenses and eyepieces.
- Cool, energy-efficient LED lighting produces daylight-balanced illumination for natural colors.
- Equipped with rechargeable batteries, the microscope can be used without being plugged in.
- A mechanical caliper can be attached to the stage for precise movement of slides at high magnifications.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
This high-power LED monocular compound microscope is designed for both indoor and outdoor applications. With the versatility of a rechargeable battery-operated system and an adjustable rheostat light-intensity control, you can use this model as either a portable field-use microscope on battery power, or plug it into a wall outlet for traditional classroom use. A mechanical caliper is included to replace the standard stage-clips, allowing precision control over sample position. This microscope offers sharp clear images, cool illumination, and four magnification levels (40X, 100X, 400X & 1000X). It comes with a 45° inclined 360° rotatable monocular head, coarse & fine focusing, intensity-adjustable LED illuminating system, three rechargeable AA batteries and an AC adapter/recharger. This durable and reliable microscope is a perfect instrument for teachers, students and hobbyists to learn science.
- A great affordable high power compound microscope!
- 360 degree rotatable monocular head.
- 45 degree inclined eye tube.
- Mechanical Stage for Easy Slide Gliding Control.
- Large plain stage with clips and stain resistant finish.
- Separate coarse & fine focusing.
- Fully coated optical system with high resolution.
- Crystal clear sharp images.
- High-quality student microscope.
- Perfect for up to high school students.
- Four levels of magnification: 40X, 100X, 400X & 1000X.
- Upward stage stopper for protecting slides and objectives.
- Built-in electrical illumination system.
- Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm filter holder.
- Dual focusing control knobs.
- Four DIN Achromatic objectives.
- Full optical glass elements.
- All metal mechanical components.
- Precise ground glass lens.
- Solid metal frame construction with stain-resistant enamel finish.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard.
- Excellent five (5) year factory warranty.
- Nosepiece: quadruple.
- Head: 45 degree inclined monocular.
- Wide-field Eyepiece: WF10X.
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (oil, spring).
- Stage Dimensions: 4-3/8" x 4-3/4" (110x120mm).
- Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with Iris Diaphragm.
- Focusing Control: rack & pinion.
- Illumination: LED
- Accessories: dust cover and a bottle of immersion oil.
- Microscope Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 5-1/8" x 15-0".
- Four Achromatic DIN Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- One Widefield Eyepieces, WF10X
- One Wrench for Tension Adjustment
- Immersion Oil
- One Mechanical Stage
- Article number:
- Field View:
- Magnifying Power:
- Microscope-40X to 1000X