- The inverted format is a stable, ergonomic platform for cell cultures, multi-well plates, and larger specimen containers.
- Five plan-achromatic objective lenses and two sets of eyepieces provide nine unique magnifications ranging from 40X to 1500X
- The infinity-corrected optical system eliminates certain optical errors when using filters and other in-line components, ensuring highly-precise images.
- Specialized 10X, 20X, and 40X objective lenses are included for phase-contrast applications, further improved by the fully-customizable Koehler illumination system.
- Includes a 18MP USB 3.0 camera and specialized microscopy software for PC, Mac, and Linux
- Product Description
- Additional Information
This is a feature-packed, research-grade, infinity-corrected inverted-microscope with a 18MP digital image system. Key features include Koehler illumination and multiple phase-contrast settings. The inverted format allows for observation of liquid and irregular samples or containers, such as Terasaki plates and Petri dishes. Some of the most common uses are viewing cell and bacteria cultures, as well as aquatic microorganisms. A removable mechanical-stage with Terasaki and Petri inserts provides easy movement of specimens.
The infinity-corrected optical-system includes a five-lens turret, and five bright-field, and three phase-contrast long-working-distance objective-lenses with plan field-correction and achromatic color-correction. The extreme-wide-field eyepieces include 10X with plan field-correction, and 25X, resulting in an overall magnification range of 40-1500X. The Siedentopf head features compensation-free interpupillary-adjustment, as well as dioptric adjustment. The trinocular photo-port provides a stable platform for mounting an imaging-system without the need to remove an eyepiece. The photo-port works concurrently with both eyepieces, so there is no interruption to binocular viewing.
The Koehler illumination system consists of a centerable 30W halogen lamp, a field lens with iris, and a centerable, height-adjustable 0.3 NA condenser with iris. The ability to center the lamp and condenser, along with the field and aperture diaphragms, allows for highly-efficient, optimized illumination for maximum resolution. A slide-in annulus-board provides two centerable phase-contrast annuli, as well as an open setting which can be used with colored filters for band-isolation or color-correction. The 90-240V wide-voltage electrical system allows this microscope to be used in various parts of the world.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
- A research-grade, infinity-corrected inverted microscope with 18MP digital image system
- Includes Koehler illumination and phase-contrast
- Perfect for clinics, vets, doctors and researchers to view living biological tissue cultures and examine specimens in liquid
- Nine brightfield magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 200X, 500X, 400X, 600X, 1000X & 1500X
- Six phase contrast magnification settings, 100X, 200X, 250X, 500X, 400X & 1000X
- Two pairs of high eye-point eyepieces
- Siedentopf trinocular head, 45 degree inclined
- 90-240V halogen illumination system
- Movable NA 0.3 condenser
- Low position coaxial stage movement control knobs
- Rugged cast alloy frame and stand with stain-resistant enamel finish
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Nosepiece: quintuple
- Head: 45° incline with Siedentopf adjustment
- Optical System: Infinity-corrected
- Optical Corrections: Plan field-correction, achromatic color-correction
- Eyepieces: extreme-wide-field, high-eye-point (10 plan, 25X)
- Brightfield Objectives: long-working-distance plan-achromatic 4X, 10X, 20X, 40X, 60X
- Phase-contrast Objectives: long-working-distance plan-achromatic 10X, 20X, 40X
- Focus Control: coaxial fine and coarse adjustment
- Focus Travel: 38mm coarse adjustment, 0.2mm fine adjustment (precision 0.002mm)
- Stage: 6.3" x 10.0" (160x250mm), fixed-height
- Condenser: Movable NA 0.3 72mm WD
- Phase-contrast Annulus Board: Centerable 4X/10X, 20X/40X, bright field
- Sample Holder Inserts: Terasaki holder, Petri dish holder
- Illumination: 30W/6V halogen bulb, adjustable filament center and brightness
- Power Supply: 90-240V, 60/50Hz, GS & CE certified
- Sensor: Aptina (color)
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.14x4.61mm
- Pixel Size: 1.25
- Resolution: 18.0MP
- Frame Rate: 32.2fps @ 1228x922, 18.1fps @ 2456x1842, 5.6fps @ 4912x3684
- Sensitivity: 0.62 V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB3.0 port for maximum speed
- Article number:
- Microscope-Clinic , Microscope-Laboratory
- PC & Mac
- Field View:
- Extreme Widefield
- Magnifying Power:
- Microscope-40X to 1500X
- Plan , Infinity