- 40X to 1600X magnification range for studying a range of specimens including hair follicles, cells, and bacteria. 10X and 16X eyepieces provide 8 unique magnification settings.
- A top choice for veterinarians, clinics, and classrooms, this microscope provides high quality optics and precision mechanics.
- Professional features include a Siedentopf trinocular head for precise adjustments, a 2-layer mechanical stage with low-position controls, and coaxial coarse and fine focus for ergonomics and an efficient workflow.
- Halogen lighting reduces eye-strain for prolonged use.
- The trinocular photo port allows you to easily mount a camera. The T490 is compatible with our CX series C-mount photo ports with built-in reduction.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 40X-1600X eight widefield magnification settings
- Simul-focal trinocular head boasts unique features
- Adjustable 23mm photo port and C-mount adapter included
- 3D two-layer mechanical stage with coaxial coarse and fine focusing and iris Abbe condenser
- Sturdy all-metal framework with halogen illumination
The T490A features a unique "simul-focal" optical system with an adjustable trinocular port to enable well-focused clear images on your PC or video screen while simultaneously obtaining sharp, focused images through the eyepieces. Most trinocular microscopes allow you to view either through the trinocular port or the eyepieces only, forcing you to switch between the two. Since these trinocular ports are not "simul-focal" with the rest of the microscope optical system, you have to re-focus the microscope after each switch.
The T490A, however, erases this step by providing "simul-focal" viewing. Especially handy for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications, the "simul-focal" feature allows your students or colleagues to view clear images simultaneously while you work through the eyepieces. In addition, the T490A's industry standard 23mm photo port can be converted into a C-Mount port by attaching the included C-mount adapter, allowing you to attach most microscope digital cameras and video systems on the market.
The T490A includes a 30-degree inclined 360-degree swiveling trinocular Siedentopf head, a 3-D mechanical stage, and an intensity-variable halogen illumination system. This versatile microscope is also capable of being upgraded with various accessories and attachments listed in the optional section for additional functions. It is a perfect laboratory instrument for clinics, Vets, Doctors, and professional students.
- "Simul-focal" Optical System Allows Simultaneous Viewing Through the Photo Port and Eyepieces
- Adjustable Simul-focal Trinocular Port
- Industry Standard 23mm Photo Port and C-mount Port
- 30-Degree Inclined, 360-Degree Swiveling Trinocular Siedentopf Head
- Photo/Video Capability with Adjustable 23mm Photo Mount for "Simul-Focal" Image System
- Large 3-D Double Layer Mechanical Stage with Stain Resistant Finish
- Low-Position Coaxial Stage Movement Control Knobs
- Coaxial Coarse & Fine Focusing with CA Knob Tension Control
- Fully Coated Optical System with High Resolution
- Eight Magnification Settings: 40X-64X-100X-160X-400X-640X-1000X-1600X
- Upward Stage Stopper to Protect Slides and Objectives
- Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm and Filters
- Rack and Pinion Adjustment for Condenser
- Built-in Halogen Illumination System with Variable Intensity
- Dual Focusing Control Knobs
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- All Metal Mechanical Components.
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Adjustable Diopter on Ocular
- Solid Metal Frame Construction with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
- CE and GS Approvals
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Nosepiece: quadruple
- Mechanical Tube Length: 6-5/16" (160mm)
- Head: 360-degree swiveling trinocular Siedentopf head inclined at 30-degree
- Eyepieces: WF10X and 16X
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (spring, oil)
- Stage Dimensions: 5-1/2"x 5-1/2" (140x140mm)
- Stage Traveling Range: 2-15/16"x 1-3/4" (75x45mm)
- Focusing Range: 1-3/16" (30mm)
- Division of Fine Focusing: 0.0000787" (0.002mm)
- Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with rack and pinion focusing control
- Illumination: 6V/20W halogen bulb
- Power Supply: 110V (220V version available), CE & GS certified
- Microscope Dimensions: 12" x 9" x 16"
- 1 Trinocular Simul-focal Microscope Siedentopf Head
- 1 23mm Adjustable Trinocular Photo Port with C-Mount Adapter
- 1 Microscope Body with Frame, Base and Halogen Illumination System
- 4 High Quality DIN Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- 1 Pair of Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- 1 Pair of Widefield 16X Eyepieces
- 3 Color Filters
- 1 6V/20W Spare Halogen Bulb
- 1 Spare Fuse
- 1 Power Cord
- 1 Dust Cover
- 1 Immersion Oil
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
- Article number: