- This easy-to-use binocular student microscope with built-in camera is perfect for classrooms.
- Stream and capture live images to your computer with this binocular compound microscope with integrated 1.3MP camera.
- 40X to 2000X magnification with four objective lenses and two sets of eyepieces.
- Daylight-balanced, low-heat LED light-source provides bright transmitted illumination for viewing and imaging specimens.
- Double-layer mechanical stage and coaxial coarse and fine focus for easy, precise adjustments.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Built-in 1280x1024 pixels (1.3MP) USB digital camera with advanced software applications
- Digital binocular viewing head with adjustable interpupillary distance
- 4 DIN achromatic objectives 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil)
- Double layer mechanical stage with NA1.25 Abbe condenser & iris diaphragm
- Coaxial coarse & fine focus knobs and variable intensity transmitted LED illumination
This is an OMAX MD82ES10 biological compound microscope with built-in 1.3 mega digital camera and advanced software. The digital compound microscope comes with a digital binocular viewing head, body frame, revolving quadruple nosepiece, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic optics objectives, double layer mechanical stage with scale, Abbe NA1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm and variable intensity LED transmitted illumination system. It offers magnifications 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X. The 1280 x1024 pixels USB digital imaging system that captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with Windows can also be used to make measurements.
- Model: MD82ES10
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200-400X-800X-1000X-2000X
- Eyepieces: widefield WF10X and WF20X
- Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S, Oil)
- Viewing head: 45 Inclined 360 swiveling digital binocular head
- Sliding adjustable interpupillary distance: 2-3/16" ~ 2-15/16"(55~75mm(
- Ocular diopter adjustable on both eyetubes
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: double layer X-Y mechanical stage with scales, size: 4-1/2"x4-15/16" (115mm x 125mm), translation range: 2-13/16" (70mm x 30mm)
- Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder, rack and pinion adjustment
- Digital binocular microscope
- 4 objectives: 4X, 10X, 100X
- A pair of eyepieces WF10X
- A pair of eyepieces WF20X
- A bottle of Immersion oil
- AC adapter (US and Canada standard)
- Dust cover
- Color filters
- CD (camera driver and software)
- USB2.0 cable
- Article number: