- A professional biological microscope for education, clinics and vets, and entry-level research
- Expanded to 6 wide-field magnifications levels from 40X to 2500X for viewing a large range of specimens including fixed and live cells, bacteria, and more
- The binocular head provides flexibility and comfort with advanced adjustment features.
- The bright, daylight-balanced LED illumination uses our specialized fly-eye lens for improved uniformity and contrast.
- Includes a 10MP USB 2.0 C-mount camera and professional microscopy software for capturing photos and videos on your PC. Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- The mechanical stage provides a full range of movement with easy-to-use precision controls.
- Includes 50 blank slides with cover slips for preparing your own specimens
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Six widefield magnification settings: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X
- Professional 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling Siedentopf binocular head
- 3-D double layer mechanical stage with coaxial coarse & fine focusing
- Abbe condenser and iris diaphragm & filter
- 50PC blank slides & 100PC coverslips
- 10MP USB 2.0 digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Our new binocular compound microscope is designed for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications. It is a perfect microscope for teachers and students including those in medical school or with a major in biology. It comes with a Siedentopf binocular head, double layer mechanical stage with coarse & fine focusing, an LED illumination system, and a pack of 50 blank slides with 100 coverslips. There are six magnification settings: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X. This microscope is an ideal instrument for bacterial, biological, and pharmaceutical researches.
The 10MP USB2.0 digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
- Article number: