- 7X-45X zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 1.3MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- The 80-LED ring-light produces an encompassing field of bright light with reduced shadows for use with any application.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 7X-45X Super widefield continuous zoom magnification
- Sharp clear stereo images with great flatness & contrast
- Sturdy single-arm boom stand; 80-LED compact ring light
- 1.3MP USB 2.0 digital camera for photos and videos on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Advanced software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, limited software for Mac/Linux
This 7X-45X super widefield trinocular stereo microscope on boom stand comes with a trinocular head, a heavy-duty single-arm boom stand, a 80-LED ring light, and a 1.3MP digital camera. It offers crystal clear erect stereo images, super widefield of view, large magnification zoom range and long working distance. Its high-eyepoint optical design ensures an easy and comfortable observation for all users including eyeglass wearers.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
The boom stand gives your microscope the flexibility to cover large working area. The intensity-adjustable LED ring light provides bright, even and cool light illumination. This microscopy system is an ideal instrument for researchers, gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and electronics industries. It is also a perfect microscope for biological laboratory applications that require low heat release.
- A 7X-45X Continuous Zoom Magnification Microscopy System on Boom Stand!
- 80-LED Ring Light and 1.3MP Color Digital Camera Included!
- 80-LED Bright, Even and Cool Lighting Illumination
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head with SUPER Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces
- Erect Stereo Sharp Images over a SUPER Widefield of View
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- 30mm SUPER Widefield WF10X/20 Eyepieces
- Large Working Distance
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Observation
- Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Versatile Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
- Heavy-Duty Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Mounting Adapter for LED Ring Light Included
- Camera Adapters for Fitting All Other Microscopes Included
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm Super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Zoom Range: 6.5:1
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 4" (100mm)
- Illumination: 80-LED
- Power input: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, Automatic Switching
- Boom Stand: 16" arm (overall length: 24"), 17" high pillar, 9" x 9" x 1-3/4" solid cast steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Sensor: Aptina MT9M111
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 4.6x3.7mm
- Pixel Size: 3.6
- Resolution: 1.3MP
- Frame Rate: 15@1280x1024, 26@640x512, 50@320x256
- Sensitivity: 1.0V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
Packing List :
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One Single-Arm Boom Stand with Focus Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual Download
- One 80-LED Ring Light with Mounting Adapter
- One 1.3MP USB2.0 Digital Camera with 0.5X Reduction Lens
- One 6' (1.8m) USB Cable
- One CD with Camera Software & Driver
- Two Adapter Sleeves (23.2mm-30mm & 23.2mm-30.5mm)
- Article number: