- 7X-45X zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- A 30W LED illuminator with a single 22" fiber-optic gooseneck light-guide provides a source of direct lighting from virtually any angle. The cool, energy-efficient light-source with active cooling prevents excessive heat.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 7X-45X super widefield stereo microscope on boom stand
- Super widefield optics provides crystal stereo erect images
- 2-1/2" Super widefield of view and 4" working distance
- 30W LED fiber optic illuminator with single gooseneck
This 7X-45X zoom stereo microscope comes with super-widefield optics, a trinocular photo port, a versatile single-arm boom stand, and a 30W LED illuminator with a fiber-optic gooseneck. It offers a 4" (100mm) long working distance. The boom stand offers an extended range of mobility and adaptability, ideal for machining and inspection. The goose-neck illuminator offers the precision light-placement.
This microscope is an ideal instrument for engineers, researchers, engravers, gemologists, and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry.
- A wonderful convenient turnkey package with color digital camera
- 7X-45X super large zoom magnification power
- Versatile single-arm boom stand covering large working area
- 45° inclined trinocular head with super widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces
- Super widefield 30mm WF10X/20 eyepieces (10X power with 20mm field of view)
- High resolution optical system with great flatness and contrast
- Sharp stereo erect images over a wide field of view
- Crystal clear original true color microscope images
- Dual eye tubes with adjustable diopter
- Sturdy cast metal boom stand finished with stain-resistant enamel
- Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long hour viewing
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lenses
- Full metal chrome-plated mechanical components
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Rubber eye guards included
- 30W LED variable-intensity fiber optic light source
- Cool LED illumination without heating
- 6400 degrees Kelvin daylight-balanced color-temperature
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Head: 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X eyepieces with 20mm field of view
- Objective Zoom Range: 0.7X-4.5X
- Working Distance: 4" (100mm)
- Diopter Adjustment: ±5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Boom Stand: 16" single-arm (overall length: 24"), 17" high pillar, 9"x9"x1-3/4" solid steel base
- Fiber Optic Light Source: 30W LED
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
Packing List :
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of Super Widefield High-Eyepoint 10X Eyepieces
- One Single-Arm Boom Stand and Focusing Rack
- One Fiber Optic Gooseneck Attachment
- One 30W LED Illuminator
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Article number: