- 7X-45X zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
The SM-4T is a heavy-duty, highly-flexible microscope designed for biological and industrial applications. This model is especially popular in the repair and engraving industries thanks to it ease-of-use and reliability.
The stereo optics provide clear, sharp images with excellent focus-depth and a large working-distance. With 0.7X-4.5X zoom objectives, moving through the magnification range is as easy as turning a knob. Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus, greatly improving productivity. Rotating interpupillary adjusters simplify the fitting process for multiple users. 10X wide-field eyepieces provide an ample magnification range from 7X to 45X, with high-eyepoint optics to accommodate glasses or goggles. The switched trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera, and can be alternated with the left ocular to provide maximum brightness while streaming to a monitor or capturing images.
The multi-pivoting, double-arm stand provides a stable, flexible support system, ideal for hands-on work. Use of a drop-down column allows the head to be positioned at virtually any angle. Ball-bearing provide smooth movement of the lateral arms, which can easily pivot the microscope out of the way when it is not needed. The heavy, steel base ensures the stability of the microscope, even when laden with attachments.
|Head Type||Trinocular, 45° incline, 360° rotatable|
|Optical System||Greenough stereoscopic|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||Compensation-free gemel, 54-76mm|
|Dioptric Adjustment||Both oculars, ±5dp|
|Eyepieces||10X FN20mm wide-field, high-eyepoint|
|Objective Lenses||0.7X-4.5X zoom|
|Stand Type||Double-arm boom-stand with ball-bearing movement, cast-steel base|
|Stand Dimensions||20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2"|
|Focusing-block Focus Range||50mm|
- Article number: