- 7X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses and a 2X Barlow lens.
- The microscope provides up to 4" (100mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- The simul-focal trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera, and can be used simultaneously with both eyepieces.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Simul-focal trinocular stereo microscope simultaneously views clear images through trinocular port and eyepieces
- 7X-90X super widefield stereo zoom magnification power
- 1-1/4" super widefield view and 4" working distance
- 3D boom stand allows you to point microscope head in any direction desired
This microscope features a unique simul-focal optical system with an adjustable trinocular port to enable well-focused clear images on your computer/video screen while simultaneously obtaining sharp, focused images through the eyepieces. Most trinocular microscopes allow you to view either through the trinocular port or the eyepieces only, forcing you to switch between the two. Since these trinocular ports are not simul-focal with the rest of the microscope optical system, you have to re-focus the microscope after each switch. This microscope, however, erases this step by providing simul-focal viewing. Especially convenient for quality-control inspections, teaching demonstrations, and many other industry applications, your colleagues or students can simultaneously view clear images shown through the trinocular port while you work through the eyepieces.
This microscope comes with a simul-focal trinocular head, a pair of super widefield high-eyepoint 10X eyepieces and a double-arm heavy-duty boom stand. This microscope offers high resolution, crystal clear images, large magnifying zoom range, and long working distance. The 45-degree inclined trinocular head and high-eyepoint design ensures comfortable observation, including eyeglass wearers. In addition, the rubber eye-guards provide further comfort. The trinocular port also allows the ability to add photographic or video capability. The double-arm boom stand lets the user manipulate the microscope head around three different axes (x, y, and z) and to maneuver the microscope head in any direction desired. It is an ideal instrument for anyone in the semiconductor and electronics industries, research labs, gemology, engraving, and serious collecting.
- Simul-Focal Optical System Allows Simultaneous Observation Through Both the Eyepieces and the Trinocular Port
+ Have well-focused, clear images on your computer/video screen and through the eyepieces at the same time.
+ No need to switch between the trinocular port and the eyepieces
+ No need to re-focus the microscope after each "switch"
- 30mm Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
+ Sharp stereo images over a super widefield view
+ High resolution with great flatness and contrast
+ Crystal clear original true-color images
- Versatile heavy-Duty Double-Arm Boom Stand
+ Covers large working area
+ 3-Degree freedom design allowing the microscope head to be pointed in any direction desired
+ Rugged solid cast steel base finished with stain resistant enamel
- 7X-90X Continuous Zoom Magnification Range
- 45-Degree Inclined Microscope Head
- 4" (100mm) Large Working Distance
- Upright Trinocular Tube for Attaching Digital Cameras, Video Camcorders or CCD Videos
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Comfortable Observation
- Both Ocular Tubes with Adjustable Diopters
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45-degree inclined, 360-degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint (WF10X/20)
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Barlow Lens: 2.0X
- Zoom Range: 13:1
- Maximum Field of View: 1-1/4" (31.75mm)
- Minimum Field of View: 3/16" (2.5mm)
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 4" (100mm)
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Shipping Weight: 69 lbs
- One Trinocular Simul-Focal Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand
- One Focus Rack
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 69 lbs
- Article number: