- 7X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses and a 2X Barlow lens.
- The microscope provides up to 4" (100mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- The lightweight 8W fluorescent ring-light produces a smooth, encompassing field of light for use with any application.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 7X-90X large stereo zoom magnification power
- Super widefield optics provide crisp clear sharp images
- 1-1/4" super widefield of view and 4" working distance
- 3D boom stand allows to point microscope in any direction
- 8 Watt fluorescent ring light with mounting adapter
- Trinocular port for adding photo or video capability
Offering crystal clear sharp images, this 7X-90X trinocular zoom stereo microscope comes with a super widefield trinocular head, an 8W fluorescent ring light and a 3D double-arm boom stand allowing you to point the microscope head in ANY direction desired. The 45 degree inclined trinocular and high-eyepoint design ensures an easy observation for all users including eyeglass wearers. The rubber eyeguards provide further comfort. The 3D double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axis (x, y, and z), allowing you to point the microscope head in ANY direction. This microscope offers high resolution, super widefield of view, large magnifying zoom range and long working distance. The fluorescent ring light comes with a ring mounting adapter, providing cool, even and bright illumination. This microscope is an ideal instrument for research labs, gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronics industry.
- 7X-90X Zoom Magnification Range
- Fluorescent Ring Light with Mounting Adapter Included
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Erect Sharp Stereo Images over a SUPER Widefield of View
- Versatile Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
- Double-Arm Design for 3-Degree Freedom
- Able to Place Microscope Head Toward to Any Directions
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Long Time Viewing
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head with SUPER Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces
- 30mm WF10X/20 SUPER Widefield Eyepieces (see the difference in the above picture)
- Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- 4" Large Working Distance
- Heavy-Duty Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Barlow Lens: 2.0X
- Zoom Ratio: 13:1
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Field of View: 1-1/4" (33mm) in diameter
- Working Distance: 4" (100mm)
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One SUPER Widefield 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand with One Focus Rack
- One Fluorescent Ring Light
- One Ring Mounting Adapter
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Article number: