- 7X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses and a 2X Barlow lens.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 10MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- A 150W halogen illuminator with 35" heavy-duty fiber-optic ring-light provides the smoothest overhead lighting possible. Active cooling and auto-shutoff avoids overheating in strenuous environments.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 7X-90X continuous stereo zoom magnification power
- 1-1/4" (33mm) field view and 4" (100mm) working distance
- Flexible single-arm boom stand covers large working area
- 150W Fiber optic ring illuminator with dimmer
- 10MP USB 2.0 digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This trinocular 7X-90X zoom stereo microscope on a single-arm boom stand gives crystal clear sharp images. It comes with a trinocular head with super widefield optics, a sturdy single-arm boom stand, a 150W fiber optical illuminator, and a 10MP USB2.0 camera. It offers a large zoom range, long working distance and strong, even cool lighting. The trinocular port enables to add photographic or video capability to the microscope. Its 45 degree inclined trinocular oculars and high-eyepoint optical design ensures a comfortable observation for all kinds of users including eyeglass wearers. The single-arm boom stand allows to turn the microscope head around two different axes, allowing you to point microscope head in various directions. This microscope offers high resolution, super widefield of view, large magnifying zoom range and long working distance. It is an ideal instrument for researchers, gemologists, engravers, and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronics industry.
The 10MP digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
- 7X-90X Zoom Stereo Microscope with Super Widefield Optics
- 150 watt strong, even, cool halogen illumination.
- Trinocular Design for High Quality Photographs or Video
- 30mm Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces with 20mm Field of View
- 4 inch (100mm) Large Working Distance
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head
- Sharp Stereo Erect Images over a Wide Field View
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Eye Tube with Adjustable Diopter
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- High-eyepoint Optic Design Ensuring an Easy and Comfortable Viewing, Especially for Eyeglass Wearers
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring a Fatigue-Free Comfortable Observation
- Rubber Eyeguards Providing Further Comfort
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Fiber optical illuminator included.
- Precise Ground Glass Lens
- Sturdy Boom Stand for Versatility and Large Working Area
- Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- 1.5" Rugged Solid Cast Metal Stand Base
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Barlow Lens: 2.0X
- Zoom Range: 13:1
- Maximum Field of View: 1-1/4" (33mm)
- Minimum Field of View: 3/16" (4.75mm)
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 4" (100mm)
- Illumination: 150 watt halogen bulb
- Power Supply: 220V UK Plug w/ EU Adapter
- Boom Stand: 16" arm (overall length: 24"), 17" high pillar, 9" x 9" x 1-3/4" solid cast steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Sensor: Aptina MT9J003
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 1/2.2" (6.44mm x 4.616mm)
- Pixel Size: 1.67
- Resolution: 10.0MP
- Frame Rate: 27fps @ 896x684, 8fps @ 1792x1374, 1.9fps @ 3584x2748
- Sensitivity: 0.31 V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One Super Widefield 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One 150W Fiber Optic Ring Illuminator
- One Single-Arm Boom Stand
- One Focus Rack
- One 10MP USB2.0 Digital Camera Camera
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Packages: 2 (50 lbs & 15 lbs)
- Article number: