- 3.5X-45X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses and a 0.5X Barlow lens.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- The simul-focal trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera, and can be used simultaneously with both eyepieces.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 14MP USB 3.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- The 144-LED ring-light produces an encompassing field of bright light with reduced shadows for use with any application, and it uses a convenient control module to adjust brightness.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-45X zoom magnification with great flatness & contrast
- 2-1/2" super widefield view and 8" large working distance
- 3MP USB 2.0 digital camera for photos and videos on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Advanced software for Windows, limited software for Mac/Linux
- Flexible sturdy boom stand; 144-LED ring light with dimmer
This is a trinocular 3.5X-45X zoom stereo boom microscope with 144-LED ring light and a 3MP USB2.0 camera. The microscope comes with a trinocular head with 30mm SUPER widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces and single-arm heavy-duty boom stand, offering crystal clear sharp images, super widefield of view and large working distance.
The high-eyepoint optical design ensures an easy and comfortable observation for all kinds of users including eyeglass wearers. The boom stand offers flexibility to cover large working area. The intensity-adjustable LED ring light provides bright, even and cool light illumination.
This microscopy system is an ideal instrument for gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry. It is a right microscope for biological laboratory applications that require low heat release.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
- A 3.5X-45X Large Zoom Power Microscope on Boom with 144-LED Ring Light!
- 45-degree Inclined Trinocular Head with SUPER Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces
- Erect Stereo Sharp Images over a SUPER Widefield of View
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- 30mm SUPER Widefield Eyepieces: WF10X/20
- Large Working Distance
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Long Time View
- Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Single-Arm Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
- Heavy-Duty Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Zoom Range: 13:1
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Field of View: 2-1/2" (65mm) in diameter
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Illumination: 144-LED ring light
- Power Supply: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, Automatic Switching
- Boom Stand: 16" single-arm (overall length: 24"), 17" high pillar, 9" x 9" x 1-3/4" solid cast steel base
- Sensor: Aptina MT9T001
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.55x4.92mm
- Pixel Size: 3.2
- Resolution: 3.1MP
- Frame Rate: 8@2048x1536, 22@1024x768, 43@680x510
- Sensitivity: 1.0V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One Single-Arm Boom Stand
- One Focus Rack
- One 144-LED Ring Light with Power Adapter and Built-in Dimmer
- One 48mm Thread Ring Light Adapter
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- One 3MP USB2.0 Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- Two Mounting Adapters
- One CD with Software, Driver, and Step-By-Step User's Instructions
- User's Manual for the Microscope
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Packages: 2 (50lbs and 15 lbs)
- Article number: