Availability: In stock
- Fun and Educational Microscope Experiments for Kids Over 14 exciting activities that teach kids interesting experiments designed to make learning about a microscope and exploring science fun and easy.
- Designed by Parents and Teachers A fun way to introduce kids to different aspects of science plant and animal cells, biology, botany and even simple geology using a microscope and other tools.
- Teaches Kids Microscope Basics From understanding the different parts and functions of a microscope to preparing slides these experiment cards blend numerous lab activities with real science experiments in a fun-filled way. A great way to support the all-important STEM initiative.
- Includes 6 Colorfully Designed Laminated Plastic Cards At home, school or on the road, these 6 long-lasting laminated plastic cards will not rip or tear and can be easily cleaned with soap and warm water.
- Easy to Follow Instructions Step-by-step instructions with colorful illustrations make it easy to use these experiment cards! These DIY science projects are perfect for the budding scientist.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Fun, Exciting and DIY Home, Classroom Science Activities
Enables kids to investigate everything from cells to crystals
- Article number: