- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- The microscope provides up to 6.5" (165mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- A trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for adding a camera.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- Monitor and capture photos and videos with the included 3MP USB 2.0 camera. Professional microscopy software for Windows, Mac, and Linux provide tools for image processing, measuring, and more.
- The 64-LED ring-light produces an encompassing field of bright light with reduced shadows for use with any application.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-90X zoom magnification power with super widefield optics offers crisp sharp images
- 8" large working distance and 2-1/2" super widefield field of view
- 3D boom stand allows point microscope head in any direction desired
- Powerful 64-LED ring light with dimmer
- 3MP digital camera with advanced editing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
This is a 3.5X-90X LED digital zoom stereo inspection microscope on boom stand. It comes with a trinocular microscope head with 30mm SUPER widefield, high-eyepoint 10X eyepieces, a 3D double-arm heavy-duty boom stand, a 3MP digital camera, and a 64-LED ring light with dimmer. The microscope provides crystal clear sharp images and offers high resolution, super widefield of view, large magnifying zoom range (26:1), and long working distance (8", 200mm). The high-eyepoint optical design ensures an easy and comfortable observation for all users including eyeglass wearers. The 3D double-arm boom stand allows you to point the microscope head in ANY direction you wish. The intensity-adjustable LED ring light provides bright, even and cool light illumination. The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features. This mcroscopy system is an ideal instrument for manufacturers, gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry. It is a right microscope for biological laboratory applications that require cool illumination.
- A 3.5X-90X Zoom Power Stereo Microscope on Boom
- Versatile Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
- Double-Arm Design for 3-Degree Freedom
- Allows You to Point Microscope Head in Any Direction You Wish
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Erect Stereo Sharp Images over a SUPER Widefield of View
- 8" (200mm) Large Working Distance
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Long Time View
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head with SUPER Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces
- 30mm SUPER Widefield Eyepieces, WF10X/20
- Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- Heavy-Duty Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Mounting Ring Adapter Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepiece: 30mm Super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Barlow Lenses: 0.5X & 2.0X
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Zoom Range: 26:1
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Field of View: 2-1/2" (65mm)
- Illumination: 64-LED
- Power input: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, Automatic Switching
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Sensor: Aptina MT9T001
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 6.55x4.92mm
- Pixel Size: 3.2
- Resolution: 3.1MP
- Frame Rate: 8@2048x1536, 22@1024x768, 43@680x510
- Sensitivity: 1.0V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand
- One Focus Rack
- One 64-LED Ring Light
- One Ring Adapter for Ring Light
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual Download
- One 3MP USB2.0 Microscope Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- Three Mounting Adapters
- One USB Cable
- One CD with Driver, Software and User's Instructions
- Article number: