- 3.5X-90X extended zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses with 0.5X and 2X Barlow lenses.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a robust single-arm boom-stand which allows the microscope to be positioned at virtually any angle.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
- The simul-focal trinocular photo-port provides a dedicated mount for a camera, and can be used simultaneously with both eyepieces.
- This microscope is ideal for laboratories, repair shops, and engravers.
- The 144-LED ring-light produces an encompassing field of bright light with reduced shadows for use with any application, and it uses a convenient control module to adjust brightness.
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 3.5X-90X zoom magnification with great flatness & contrast
- Super widefield optics offer crystal clear stereo images
- 2-1/2" super widefield view and 8" large working distance
- Trinocular port for adding photo or video capability
- Flexible sturdy boom stand; 54-LED ring light with dimmer
This is a trinocular 3.5X-90X zoom stereo boom microscope with 54-LED ring light. The microscope comes with a trinocular head with 30mm SUPER widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces and single-arm heavy-duty boom stand, offering crystal clear sharp images, super widefield of view and large working distance.
The high-eyepoint optical design ensures an easy and comfortable observation for all kinds of users including eyeglass wearers. The boom stand offers flexibility to cover large working area. The intensity-adjustable LED ring light provides bright, even and cool light illumination.
This microscopy system is an ideal instrument for gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry. It is a right microscope for biological laboratory applications that require low heat release. This stereo zoom microscope is made by the same technicians and on the same production line that makes optical instruments for Leica, Zeiss, Nikon and Olympus.
- A 3.5X-90X Large Zoom Power Microscope on Boom with 54-LED Ring Light!
- 45 degree Inclined Trinocular Head with SUPER Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces
- Erect Stereo Sharp Images over a SUPER Widefield of View
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- 30mm SUPER Widefield Eyepieces: WF10X/20
- Large Working Distance
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Long Time View
- Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Single-Arm Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
- Heavy-Duty Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Head: 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling trinocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm Super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X and 2.0X
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Zoom Range: 26:1
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Field of View: 2-1/2" (65mm) in diameter
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Illumination: 54-LED ring light
- Power Supply: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, Automatic Switching
- Boom Stand: 16" single-arm (overall length: 24"), 17" high pillar, 9" x 9" x 1-3/4" solid cast steel base
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Single-Arm Boom Stand
- One Focus Rack
- One 54-LED Ring Light with Power Adapter and Built-in Dimmer
- One 48mm Thread Ring Light Adapter
- One Pair of Eye-Guards
- User's Manual Download
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Article number: